After confirming your order, you will automatically be transferred to the online payment page, where you have to enter your card details carefully and to make sure there are no errors:
● Cardholder (indicated on the front side of the bank card in English capital letters. For example: IVANOV IVAN);
● Card number (indicated on the front side of the bank card and consists of 16 digits. For example: 0123 4567 8901 2345);
● Card validity period (indicated on the front side of the bank card - month and year until which the card is valid. Term of validity of a card is entered by figures. For example: 12 (entered in the month field) and 22 (entered in the year field), which means that the card is valid until December 2022); CVV2 or CVC2 card code (indicated on the back side of the bank card and consists of three digits. For example: 123).
When you pay your order, you can save your payment card details in your personal account. You can pay your next purchases by clicking and selecting the desired card.
Please note that payment is made in full, including orders for tailoring by individual measures.
For your convenience, to make sure you have the products as soon as possible, we only cooperate with proven courier services. Delivery is carried out to your specified address when you make an order.
● The terms and cost of courier delivery are automatically calculated when placing an order.
● Delivery does not include the possibility of fitting and partial payment of the order.
● If you refuse to purchase the good, the shipping cost is not refundable.
You can directly collect your pay order at our shop, located in Dzerzhinskogo street 6B, Kazan, which works 7 days a week from 11.00 to 20.00.